» Our Mission
The mission of the Greater Los Angeles RNHA is to build a membership organization to foster the principles of the Republican Party in Hispanic community; to provide Hispanic Americans with a forum to play an influential role in local, state, and national Party activities; to increase the number of Hispanic Republican elected officials; and to create and maintain a network of Hispanic Republican leaders.
» Our Objectives
- To support the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America to the end that Government shall truly be, in fact, “A government of the people, by the people, for the people.”
- To support the principles, objectives and platforms of the Republican Party of the United States of America and the Republican Party of California.
- To develop and maintain a strong, effective and informed Republican Hispanic constituency throughout the state of California.
- To recruit and encourage qualified, Hispanic Americans, as registered Republicans, to seek office at all levels of government.
- To elect Republican candidates to office at all levels of government.
- To adopt resolutions and policy positions on local, state and national issues and to seek to implement these resolutions and policy positions through networks of the Republican Party and other appropriate means.
- To promote and encourage citizen participation in Republican activities and to support the principles, objectives and platforms of the Republican Party of the United States of America.
- To insure the participation of citizens of Hispanic heritage in the American political process and in all levels of the Republican Party.